Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Cameroon trip begins now with packing, confirming flights, getting immunizations and malaria meds, and prayer!  My 7 year old daughter and I were praying last night and in her prayers my daughter added: "...and please don't let my mom get attacked by any animals."  I had to smile!  As soon as we were done praying she had to ask if I would see any lions.  To which I responded, that I didn't think so, as I never saw one growing up in Cameroon.  She felt much better, but was still a bit unsure.  Anyway, I'm thankful to know that my daughter will be praying for me and I for her while we are apart.  Peace - Nyla

1 comment:

  1. Of the many things I have been worrying over, lions hadn't entered the list. I'm more concerned about our luggage arriving, which is less exotic.

    ReplyDelete